Colin Runcie > Blackadders LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
6 BON ACCORD SQUARE
- Go to...
Born and bred in Aberdeen, Colin has practised as a lawyer in the city for over 25 years. In his early career, he turned his hand to most areas of law and soon built up a sizeable client bank resulting in him becoming a partner at the age of twenty-seven. He was subsequently one of the founding partners of Plenderleath Runcie, a respected and successful Aberdeen firm. In recent years he has dealt mainly with Wills, Powers of Attorney and Executry work as well as Residential Conveyancing, and has brought a wealth of experience to the private client department. He was educated at Robert Gordon’s College and Aberdeen University.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries