Ivan Fitzherbert > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Since 1986 Ivan was Head of Property at Stitt & Co prior to the merger with Wedlake Bell. His expertise is in Property development transactions (acquisitions and disposals).
Ivan has advised on the acquisitions (including strategy and advice given throughout the development stages) of residential, mixed use and commercial properties, often conditional upon planning and with overage provisions. Ivan also deals with option agreements, joint ventures and disposals of affordable housing.
Ivan qualified as a solicitor in 1986.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Employment > Employers