Murali Pillai > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Partner, Commercial Litigation, Employment & Benefits
Murali is a partner of the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Employment & Benefits Practice. He has argued several landmark civil cases, including employment matters in the Supreme Court of Singapore. He has an active practice that sees him repeatedly pitted against senior counsel on a wide spectrum of matters. He has also been appointed as arbitrator in both international and domestic disputes.
Murali’s clients includes financial institutions and insurance companies where he is involved in matters arising from the departure and recruitment of senior employees involving issues of enforcement of post-termination restrictive covenants and banking secrecy.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms