Hannah Dare > Steele Raymond LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Steele Raymond LLP Offices
43 RICHMOND HILL
- Go to...
South West > Real estate > Property litigation
The property litigation team at Steele Raymond LLP is knowledgeable about a full spectrum of contentious issues arising in relation to both commercial and residential property. Senior associate Hannah Dare, who leads the team, advises on disputes arising from the ownership, leasing and management of land. The team expanded its offering by hiring solicitor Lauren Hayes from Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP in 2018.
South West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset and South Wiltshire
Steele Raymond LLP, which handles the full range of disputes for local clients, has had a notable increase in property litigation, construction litigation and professional negligence mandates. Peter Rolph (who has over 36 years of commercial litigation experience) heads up the team, which was strengthened by the arrival of Lauren Hayes from Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP. Hayes covers a wide range of commercial disputes, with a particular specialism in contentious intellectual property matters. Hannah Dare is recommended for her property litigation expertise, which includes landlord and tenant disputes and applications under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Commercial litigation: Dorset and South Wiltshire - South West > Dispute resolution
- Property litigation - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset and South Wiltshire