Hannah Dare > Steele Raymond LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Steele Raymond LLP Offices
43 RICHMOND HILL
- Go to...
Hannah’s experience covers a broad spectrum of property disputes arising from the ownership, leasing and management of land, coving both commercial and residential property.
Committee Member of the Boaurnemouth Property Association
Steele Raymond LLP attracts praise for its ability to ‘come up with practical, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to clients’ disputes‘. It is a popular choice for companies in Dorset and is particularly active in property and construction litigation, shareholder and director disputes, and professional negligence claims. With a niche in professional negligence work, experienced commercial litigator and mediator Peter Rolph leads the team, which includes senior associates Hannah Dare and Amelia Williams, who recently joined from Lester Aldridge LLP and are particularly strong for property litigation.
Steele Raymond LLP’s practice covers the spectrum of commercial and residential property litigation, as well as providing expertise in lease extension and collective enfranchisement matters. Senior associate Hannah Dare leads the team, which was boosted by the 2019 arrival of senior associate Amelia Williams from Lester Aldridge LLP.
- Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall - South West > Dispute resolution
- Property litigation - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall