Ms Priscilla Wang > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Priscilla Wang
Corporate & Finance
Director, Corporate & Finance
Priscilla’s areas of practice encompass mergers and acquisitions, public take-overs, privatisations, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, employment matters and corporate advisory work.
She advises publicly listed and privately held companies in a variety of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border share and business transfers.
Prior to joining Drew & Napier, Priscilla started her career with the Corporate department in one of the largest law firms in Singapore where she regularly provided corporate regulatory, governance and compliance advice to Singapore Exchange mainboard listed companies.
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- LL.B. (Hons), University of Warwick (2011)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (2013)
|Singapore: Private Equity||January 2021||This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Private Equity laws and regulations that may occur in Singapore.|
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms