Desley Sherwin > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Desley joined the practice in 2019, having trained with the firm in the 1990s. In the interim, she gained a wealth of experience as head of litigation at firms in Staffordshire and Cambridgeshire. She returned to Lincolnshire with her family in 2015, taking partnership at a local firm where she specialised in employment and dispute resolution.
She undertakes contentious and non-contentious work for employers and employees alike, advising on contracts, staff handbooks, TUPE and redundancy, disciplinary and grievance procedures, and settlement agreements. She also advises on a wide variety of litigation matters including agricultural, commercial and residential property disputes; contentious probate and Inheritance Act issues; consumer and contract matters.
Desley is renowned for taking a pragmatic approach to her cases to ensure her clients’ interests are met efficiently.
She is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant