Shola Khan > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Shola studied her LLB at Nottingham Trent University, graduating in 2016. She joined the firm in 2017 working in the Commercial Litigation department before commencing her training contract in September 2018.
For her first seat as a trainee, Shola worked within the Litigation department, dealing with various disputes involving property issues, contentious probate and professional negligence matters, and remained there for her second placement. For her third seat, Shola joined Robert Webb in Private Client and is now working alongside Phil Cookson in Litigation for the fourth stage of her training.
Whilst fulfilling her training contract, she is also undertaking her LPC at Nottingham Law School on a part-time basis.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant