Mr Keith Benton > Rollits LLP > Hull, England > Lawyer Profile
Rollits LLP Offices
58 HIGH STREET
- Go to...
Mr Keith Benton
Commercial & IP
Partner, Hull specialising in commercial law and intellectual property law in particular agency, distribution, supply and contract manufacture arrangements, often involving an overseas dimension. He has considerable experience advising on trade mark, design, patent and copyright matters and technology agreements.
Qualified: 1991; Joined Rollits: 1989; Partner: 1999
LL.B (Hons) City of Birmingham University (1985-1988)
Yorkshire and the Humber > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
Rollits LLP is instructed on a range of non-contentious IT matters includng drafting software licences and procurement contracts, data protection advice and breaches. The group’s client roster spans providers and acquirers of IT services and notably includes clients in the healthcare, education and charity sectors. Keith Benton, who focuses on IP and IT work, is experienced in advising clients on their move to cloud-based solutions.
Yorkshire and the Humber > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
Rollits LLP is frequently instructed to advise on the development and implementation of IP strategies, with particular expertise in the food, manufacturing and charity sectors. Hull-based practice head Keith Benton focuses on commercial and non-contentious IP matters, while York-based dispute resolution partner Andrew Digwood brings litigation capabilities. Recently promoted partner James Peel advises clients on the creation, licensing and use of IP rights, with notable experience in the sports sector.
- Intellectual property - Yorkshire and the Humber > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- IT and telecoms - Yorkshire and the Humber > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Real estate > Social housing
- Public sector > Education
- Real estate > Planning
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation