David Delaney > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Planning, Environment, Energy and Regulatory
In 2013, David joined Aaron and Partners LLP as a Partner and Head of Planning within the Planning Environmental, Energy and Regulatory team.
The Planning team is able to advise on planning applications for any type of development and can bring together a team to address issues that may arise on applications, whether they are for a housing development or a retail park, industrial, commercial or personal, onshore or off.
David is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and a member of the Compulsory Purchase Association
Aaron & Partners LLP‘s planning and environment team is ‘approachable and provides solutions‘. Its practice is led by David Harries, who has a strong track record in energy projects. Richard Forrester advises clients on waste-related planning matters, environmental regulations and compulsory purchase law. Recently promoted partner Keith McKinney, who is ‘meticulous in his preparation’, has expertise in renewable energy development. David Delaney is also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery