Hannah Fynn > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Hannah joined the Real Estate Team at Aaron & Partners LLP as an Associate Solicitor in May 2019. She is based at our Shrewsbury office.
Hannah completed both the Law degree and Legal Practice Course alongside working in Commercial/ Corporate and Real Estate Law. Hannah qualified as a Solicitor in 2016 having trained at a regional practice in North Wales.
Hannah now specialises in Real Estate law dealing with all aspects of Commercial Property and with a good working knowledge of the Corporate elements which are commonly involved in Real Estate transactions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery