Helen Archibald > Moore Barlow > Woking, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
165 CHURCH STREET EAST
- Go to...
Partner in the commercial property department dealing with a wide range of transactions, including commercial landlord and tenant renewals, leases, surrenders; freehold acquisitions and sales and general commercial property development. Also specialises in high-value residential transactions, option agreements and residential property development. Executive partner of the firm with responsibility for ensuring that strategy is implemented by the various departments and business services teams.
Trained Barlows; qualified 1987; assistant solicitor, Chertsey 1987; partner 1989.
Law Society Property Section; Law Society Law Management Section.
Maidstone Girls’ Grammar School; Exeter University (1984 LLB Hons 2(1)); College of Law; Guildford (1985 LSF Second Class Hons).
Music, travel, school governor.
Moore Barlow (the result of the merger of Moore Blatch and Barlow Robbins) advises clients on matters related to residential, commercial and industrial property, in addition to working with landlords and tenants on leases. The team also counts a number of banks amongst its clients; advising on refinancings. The practice is led by Helen Archibald, based in Woking, who is particularly experienced in advising development companies on commercial and residential developments. Jo Farr heads the Guildford team, and has broad expertise in commercial property.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex