Mark Fleet > Griffin Law > West Malling, England > Lawyer Profile
Griffin Law Offices
60 CHURCHILL SQUARE
- Go to...
Litigation / Dispute Resolution
Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and Managing Associate
Much of Mark’s early career was spent at another well-known Kent firm where he was the manager of its Dispute Resolution department. Immediately before joining Griffin Law, Mark was a Director of a London firm for several years. Mark joined Griffin Law in 2017, and was made Managing Associate in 2019.
Mark has built up and maintained many long-standing relationships with both corporate and personal clients alike. He attributes this not only to his extensive knowledge of the areas within which he works, but also his ability to represent the best interests of his clients in a professional, understanding and approachable manner. This is particularly important during the stressful environment clients often find themselves in when involved in litigation.
Mark has gained considerable experience over a number of years in many practise areas. These include:
– mortgage possession proceedings – acting for lenders and borrowers;
– residential and commercial property disputes – acting for landlords and tenants;
– insolvency proceedings – acting for creditors, debtors and Officeholders (Liquidators and Trustees in Bankruptcy);
– debt recovery and dispute resolution – acting for Claimants and Defendants in all types of matters ranging from straightforward money claims to more complex commercial litigation disputes;
– enforcement proceedings – comprising all methods of money judgment enforcement, including personal bankruptcy and company winding up.
Hobbies and Interests
Mark is a keen off-road cyclist, covering many miles over the course of a week. He also enjoys playing football and is an Everton FC fan. To relax, Mark spends many weekends with his family (including 2 dogs) at their caravan by the sea.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (admitted 2010)
Mark studied for and completed his Legal Executive qualifications at Mid-Kent College while employed on a full time basis.