Firm Profile > Fierville Ziadé > Paris, France
Fierville Ziadé Offices
66, avenue Kléber
Fierville Ziadé > The Legal 500 Rankings
Newly created dispute resolution boutique Fierville Ziadé was founded by two partners trained in French and international law firms - Jérémie Fierville and Marie-Aude Ziadé, who was formerly VP - Head of Dispute Resolution at Orano. The firm handles shareholders’ conflicts and corporate litigation. It also acts in major industrial and commercial cases. Leading investment funds, large corporates and SMEs are clients. The firm also handles arbitration and mediation.
‘The team provides remarkable work, is always available and ‘puts its clients’ interests first’.
‘Jérémie Fierville is oustanding from a professional and human perspective. He shows high level expertise and commitment, studies his cases in every detail possible and provides great strategic outlook’.
‘Marie-Aude Ziadé is efficient and one of the best within her generation’.
Fierville Ziadé > Firm Profile
Fierville Ziadé is an innovative French law firm with a unique market position dedicated to dispute resolution and arbitration
With experience in both renowned international law firms and in-house legal departments of preeminent companies, Marie-Aude Ziadé and Jérémie Fierville have an acute and comprehensive understanding of the real issues and challenges faced by their clients, enabling them to provide high value adding legal services.
The team has a business oriented approach and considers every impact of a dispute (legal, commercial, social, reputational, etc.) to determine, on a case-by-case basis, the most appropriate dispute resolution strategy.
Although Fierville Ziadé ranks among the largest independent teams dedicated to dispute resolution on the French market, it is renowned for the direct involvement of its partners, a guarantee of experience and a clear commitment to excellence.
Marie-Aude Ziadé and Jérémie Fierville appear before national courts and arbitral tribunals. They have extensive experience with alternative dispute resolution procedures, which they use whenever possible to limit the costs and risks of litigation.
The team combine legal excellency, creativity and audacity in assisting their clients to make the right decisions and win their cases. The lawyers conduct each case in light of the clients’ real issues and the specificities of their business environment.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Avoidance
The DNA of the firm is as follows:
- Acting as legal translators for their clients, in order to understand their needs and find, in close collaboration with them, fitting and long-term solutions to their disputes. Having been themselves “in” house and “outside” the house, both partners know that “bridges” have to be built between the clients, their external lawyers and the actors of the judicial and arbitral systems, in order to satisfy the expectations of all stakeholders and win a case!
- Nurturing close ties with the academic world, which allows both Partners and their associates to offer their clients acute and cutting-edge thinking on their current or future legal issues. Fierville Ziadé’s teams combine creativity in finding solutions and assertiveness in order to secure their effective implementation.
- The quality of the services provided is built on the training provided to the associates, aimed at developing their thoroughness, legal excellence, autonomy, sense of judgment, and skills in listening and understanding the clients’ real needs.
- Providing training to their clients to nurtures the success of relationships in the long run. Their training allows executive managers, in-house counsel and operational teams to understand better the situations they encounter in order to avoid disputes or minimize their impact.