Mr BO PENG > PW & Partners > GUANGZHOU, China > Lawyer Profile
PW & Partners Offices
ROOM 3702-3703A, R&F TO-WIN BUILDING, NO.30, HUAXIA ROAD
ZHUJIANG NEW TOWN
- Go to...
Mr BO PENG
Labour Law Team
As the managing partner of PW-Partners Law Firm, Bo Peng specializes in Company Law, Labour Law, Anti-unfair Competition and Antitrust, and Civil and Commercial Litigation. He not only acts as legal counsel for government institutions, international companies, state-owned companies and listed companies, but also provides substantial legal services for enterprises including employment management, company legal risk control, corporate governance, investment and labour employment management. Bo Peng has repeatedly served as the guest host of Guangzhou radio and Dongguan television station promoting a mature legal culture. He is frequently entrusted to provide enterprises with legal training seminars, and participate in the proposal of legislation on behalf of the Guangdong Lawyers Association and Guangzhou Lawyers Association.
Bo Peng obtained Chinese lawyer qualification in 1997 and started to practice in 1998. From 1998 to 2002, he acted as a practice lawyer in TANGNING Law Firm and served as a partner in Zhuoxin Law Firm from 2004 to 2012. In 2009, he obtained Securities Practitioners Qualification Certificate. Since the establishment of PW-Partner Law Firm in 2012, Bo Peng has been the managing partner for the whole PW- Partners team. Meanwhile, he has been engaged as the director of Young Lawyers Working Committee of Guangzhou Lawyers Association, the vice director of Guangzhou Lawyers Association Professional Committee of Labour Law, the head of Asia at the International Law Firms (ILF), etc.
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), English
- Member of the 9th Council of Guangzhou Lawyer Association
- Member of the Labour Law Committee of Guangdong Lawyers Association
- Member of Publicity and Communication Committee of Guangdong Lawyers Association
- Vice President of Guangdong Green Supply Chain Association
- Vice President of Professional Committee for Foreign Business Consultancy of Guangzhou Association of Enterprise with Foreign Investment
- Arbitrator of Guangzhou Arbitration Commission China
- Arbitrator of Taiyuan Arbitration Commission China
- Part-time Tutor for graduate students of Wuhan University
- Industry Expert Lecturer of South China University of Technology
- Mediator of Dispute Mediation Centre of Guangdong Precious Metals Exchange
- Member of Committee on Service Industry Affairs of Dongguan Foreign-Invested Enterprise Association
- Mediator of the CCPIT/CCOIC Mediation Centre (former)
2003.9—2007.7, Shanxi University, Master of Law;
1994.9—1996.7, Wuhan University (exchange student);
1992.9—1994.7, Shanxi University, Bachelor of Law.