Matthew Godfrey-Faussett > Pinsent Masons LLP > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Pinsent Masons LLP Offices
1 EARL GREY STREET
- Go to...
Matthew is a Partner specialising in ICT. After an initial career in the army, Matthew advises on ICT related transactions for clients on both sides of the customer/service provider divide. Matthew has particular experience in large scale end to end system procurement projects and outsourcing or managed service arrangements. In addition, Matthew specialises in digital health, information security, data protection and e-commerce law.
Law Society of England & Wales; Law Society of Scotland.
University of Leeds (BSc (Hons) Combined Services); College of Law, Guildford (Diploma in Legal Practice).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Human resources > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation