Walter Frei > MME Legal | Tax | Compliance > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance Offices
PO BOX 1758
- Go to...
- Domestic and international corporate tax law
- Relocations, migrations and transfers of assets and functions inbound as well as outbound
- Advice for business owners, family offices and high networth individuals (HNI) in tax matters
- Negotiation of advance tax rulings with cantonal and federal tax authorities
- Appeal proceedings and representation in complex tax audits
- Real estate companies, real estate transactions as well as asset swaps (capital gain tax, real estate transfer tax)
- Corporate LawAcquisitions and restructurings of privately held and publicly listed companies (M&A, due diligence, integration, contractual clauses, succession planning)
- Contract Law
- Employment Law and Data Protection Law
- Inheritance Law / Estate Planning / Execution of Wills
- International Mutual Legal and Administrative Assistance
- Foundation Law
Due to his many years of practice as a business lawyer with a focus on tax and civil law (in particular corporate law, restructurings, contract law, inheritance law and succession planning), Walter Frei has broad experience in advising and representing individuals and legal entities on the relevant issues.
Walter Frei regularly publishes in the field of tax law and is a co-author of the commentaries on the Zurich Tax Act and on the Federal Tax Act (DBG).
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- University of Zurich (Dr. iur.)
- Admitted to the Bar
- University of Zurich
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance acts for a range of private clients as well as for financial institutions in relation to their private client issues and is particularly adept at advising on cross-border estate, tax and inheritance planning, family business and succession matters as well as financial aspects of matrimonial law. The ‘very competent‘ team has a further specialism in advising on real estate issues, including construction, for private individuals. ‘Excellent private clients lawyer‘ Balz Hösly, Christoph Nater, Alexandra Geiger and Walter Frei are the practice heads.