Dr Peter Brülisauer > MME Legal | Tax | Compliance > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance Offices
PO BOX 1758
- Go to...
Dr Peter Brülisauer
- Establishment and restructuring of sole proprietor and capital companies
- Intercantonal and international tax law
- Restructuring of multinational corporations and value-added tax planning in the areas of financing, research and development
- Establishment, migration and relocation of functions to Switzerland and abroad
- Interdisciplinary advice to family offices and high-net-worth individuals in the area of structural, company, asset and succession planning
- Tax support for IPO’s
- Support for investors and management in the areas of tax governance, tax transparency and tax risk management
- Negotiations with tax authorities, support in complex tax audits and implementation of appeal procedures
Peter Brülisauer has many years of experience in domestic and international advisory services and has extensive knowledge in the conceptual and interdisciplinary advice of multinational partnerships and corporations. He supports both investors and companies. He is specialized in the implementation and (re)structuring of international and intercantonal corporate and asset management structures, in particular also in the area of succession planning.
Peter Brülisauer is a lecturer in international tax law at the University of St. Gallen and at the LLM Tax of the University of Zurich.
He regularly lectures and publishes on current tax topics and is co-author of Swiss tax law commentaries.
Peter Brülisauer is a member of the tax group of EXPERTsuisse and serves as a substitute judge of the Tax Appeals Commission of the Canton of Thurgau.
- EXPERTsuisse Swiss
- Association of Certified Tax Experts
- Swiss Branch International Fiscal Association (IFA)
Dr. iur. HSG
Certified Tax Expert
Lic. iur. HSG
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance‘s sizeable team of specialists supports companies and individuals on a variety of tax needs. Areas of expertise for the group encompass corporate tax law, VAT and customs issues, tax planning matters including transfer pricing work, and tax audits. Key team members include Andreas Müller, Peter Brülisauer, Roland Reding and ‘expert of experts’ Thomas Linder.