Christoph Nater > MME Legal | Tax | Compliance > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance Offices
PO BOX 1758
- Go to...
- Construction and Real Estate Law
- Swiss and International Litigation
- Company Succession & Inheritance Law
- Swiss and international Contract and Corporate Law
- Labour Law
Dr. Christoph Nater’s practice focuses on construction and real estate law, and he regularly represents clients on a state courts. His areas of specialization include corporate and estate planning, as well as the settlement of estates. Christoph Nater is also involved in employment law.
Before joining MME, Christoph Nater was a lawyer at a large, internationally active commercial law firm in Zurich. Today, he regularly publishes on topics in his field of practice, lectures at SVIT Switzerland courses, and is a regular speaker at conferences.
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Member of the municipal building authority in Zollikon
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., USA (LL.M.)
- University of Basel (Dr. iur.)
- Admitted to the Bar
- University Zurich (lic. iur.)
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance acts for a range of private clients as well as for financial institutions in relation to their private client issues and is particularly adept at advising on cross-border estate, tax and inheritance planning, family business and succession matters as well as financial aspects of matrimonial law. The ‘very competent‘ team has a further specialism in advising on real estate issues, including construction, for private individuals. ‘Excellent private clients lawyer‘ Balz Hoesly, Christoph Nater, Alexandra Geiger and Walter Frei are the practice heads.