Mark Sellers > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
125 WOOD STREET
- Go to...
Partner in the social housing team specialising in acting for registered providers on their acquisitions by way of outright purchase, conditional agreements, option agreements, golden brick agreements and associated development agreements.
Additionally, Mark advises registered providers on all aspects of home ownership sales including shared ownership, market sales, help to buy, right to buy and lease extensions. He provides guidance on the management of housing stock including stock transfers, deeds relating to rights of light, party wall issues, loft conversions, assured shorthold tenancies and assignments of leasehold properties.
Mark also acts for private clients and companies on a range of transactions.
Partner Penningtons Manches 2017
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP provides a ‘very good all-round experience’ to housing associations across the UK, which encompasses advice on developments, acquisitions and litigation. Andrew Casstles heads up the London team. Another name to note is Mark Sellers, who advises on acquisitions by outright purchase, conditional agreements, option agreements and golden brick agreements. Ben Robinson is a specialist in contentious housing issues. Linda Storey is another key name.
At Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP, the Cambridge real estate practice acts for global banks, developers, housing associations, science parks, colleges and wealthy families. It handles property finance transactions for both lenders and borrowers. Lead partner Sarah Coates is best known for the acquisition and set-up of residential development sites. Social housing partner Mark Sellers, working from both London and Cambridge, assists registered providers with acquisitions, option agreements and golden brick transactions. Senior associate Giorgia Clements handles investment purchases, and landlord and tenant matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employee/unions
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Senior executives
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Transport > Shipping
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Employment > Employers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing: local authorities and registered providers
- Employment > Immigration
- Transport > Travel