Mark Sellers > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
125 WOOD STREET
- Go to...
Partner in the social housing team specialising in acting for registered providers on their acquisitions by way of outright purchase, conditional agreements, option agreements, golden brick agreements and associated development agreements.
Additionally, Mark advises registered providers on all aspects of home ownership sales including shared ownership, market sales, help to buy, right to buy and lease extensions. He provides guidance on the management of housing stock including stock transfers, deeds relating to rights of light, party wall issues, loft conversions, assured shorthold tenancies and assignments of leasehold properties.
Mark also acts for private clients and companies on a range of transactions.
Partner Penningtons Manches 2017
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP is ‘a forward-thinking firm focused on solutions rather than problems‘. The firm-wide practice acts for global banks, developers, housing associations, science parks, colleges and high-net-worth individuals on complex transactions and property finance matters. Sarah Coates , who is known for her ‘great clarity and proactivity‘, leads the practice and is supported by London-based social housing partner Mark Sellers, who frequently works from the Cambridge office. ‘Courteous, responsive’ senior associate Giorgia Clements frequently advises investors on the sale and purchase of property assets.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Employment > Senior executives
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Transport > Shipping
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Employment > Employers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Immigration
- Transport > Travel