John Mitchell > Ledingham Chalmers LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Ledingham Chalmers LLP Offices
52-54 ROSE STREET
- Go to...
Partner in commercial property with an emphasis on development work and leasing.
Trained Adam Cochran 2001-03; qualified 2003; assistant A & W M Urquhart 2003-04; assistant Blackadders 2004-05; Ledingham Chalmers LLP, assistant 2006-08, associate 2008-13, partner 2013 to date.
Aberdeen University (2000 LLB (Hons), 2001 Diploma in Legal Practice).
Golf (Royal Aberdeen Golf Club).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)