Tim Axe > LCF Law > Harrogate, England > Lawyer Profile
LCF Law Offices
THE EXCHANGE, STATION PARADE
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRE
- Go to...
Commercial Property | Planning
Head of Planning
Tim has over 25 years’ experience in planning work and specialises in agricultural and rural planning matters and the removal of agricultural occupancy restrictions. With a local government background, he assesses development potential, local plan representations relating to allocation of land for development and acts as a planning applications agent.
Tim is the only lawyer in the region to specialise in planning work, Tim handles enforcement issues and wider local government matters including highway issues, Ombudsman complaints and Judicial Review.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Planning