Simon Maddox > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Real Estate Commercial
Partner specialising in investment/owner occupier work. Simon has a wealth of experience across the commercial property spectrum, having acted for a broad mix of clients, ranging from individual entrepreneurs to large corporates.
Simon undertakes work for a number of national and regional Investors, and boasts a strong retail specialism having worked for many years in a tailored Retail team acting for high profile national retailers and managing extensive portfolios.He also undertakes extensive work in the care sector, having acted for various day nursery and social care providers assisting with their growth programmes.
Trained and qualified at FDR Law before joining Halliwells LLP where he spent over 7 years, before Gateley PLC took over Halliwells’ commercial division. Thereafter he worked at Gateley for over 6 years before joining Slater Heelis LLP as a Partner where he worked for approximately 2 and a half years before joining JMW.
2:1 Law Degree – Lancaster University; LPC – Chester College of Law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction