Warren Martin > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Real Estate Finance
Head of all three Real Estate departments of the firm as well as Head of Real Estate Finance department.
Nearly 20 years of experience within the specialist area of property finance. This has included two separate in-house roles for different lenders over a collective 15 year period.
This experience covers acting for banks, building societies, challenger banks and bridging or short term lenders in both the regulated and unregulated sectors, consumer credit work and encompasses commercial, residential and development properties.
LLB Hons Law degree from the University of Bristol 1998
Enjoys cricket, football and rugby and time with his wife and children
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction