Paul Burton > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Real Estate Commercial
Partner specialising in a wide range of complex transactions across various sectors including telecommunications, residential, retail, education, leisure and energy specialising in development with a particular focus on strategic land, infrastructure and residential development.
Halliwells LLP (Manchester office) 2006 – 2010 (qualified in 2008); Gateley (Manchester office) 2010 – 2011 (as part of acquisition of Halliwells); DWF (Manchester office) 2011 – 2013; and JMW Solicitors LLP (Manchester office) 2013 – present.
The University of Sheffield – Law (LLB) 2001-2004; BPP Law School – LPC 2005-2006
Music, footbal, beer and the visual arts
With a client portfolio spanning a wide range of sectors, including investors and developers, the team at JMW Solicitors LLP offers a full real estate service. Thomas Pearson leads the practice with specialisms in healthcare and residential development in the region. Paul Burton continues to play a key role in infrastructure deals, notably advising national infrastructure platform CityFibre. The team was further strengthened by investment and development specialist David Frankland joining from DWF in early 2022, and Robin Sharp joining from Hill Dickinson LLP.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction