Jenny Arnold > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
I advise middle to high net worth clients in relation to all aspects of Private Family Law, including divorce, financial settlements, pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and complex cases involving the arrangements for children. I also advise clients in relation to family law injunctions such as Non Molestation and Occupation Orders.
I trained at Linder Myers LLP
Qualified November 2011
I have previously worked at city centre law firms until joining JMW in September 2016.
Made Partner at JMW 2021
I am Vice Chair of the Board of Governors at Oldham Sixth Form College and I regularly present to the students at the College as an integral part of the Aspiring Lawyers Programme.
I am a member of Resolution
1997 – 2002 North Chadderton Comprehensive School, Oldham GCSEs 9 A* and 1 A
2002 – 2004 Oldham Sixth Form College A Levels 4 As
2004 – 2007 The University of Nottingham LLB Law Degree 2:1
2007 – 2008 Nottingham Law School LPC Distinction
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction