Mark Havenhand > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Partner at JMW having joined 2020. He has an interest in all aspects of clinical negligence, including but not limited to, neurosurgery, orthopaedic medicine, general surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynaecology
Trained at Donns Solicitors, qualifying into medical negligence. Then joined the then Manchester office of Leigh Day as an Assistant Solicitor, joining MPH Solicitors following a demerger. Became an Associate and then Partner at the firm. He then joined Irwin Mitchell as a Partner following a merger, leaving in 2020 to join JMW.
Also a member of the Lexis PI Consulting Board.
University of Liverpool
College of Law, Chester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction