James Clamp > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
An accomplished corporate real estate lawyer, he is a specialist in the care sector and acts for national operators, as well as developers and funders.
He has led on the real estate aspects of some of the UK’s biggest care sector transactions and cross-border transactions involving US, Chinese and Middle Eastern funding sources. James also has significant experience of dealing with business transfer agreements and corporate business sales, both in acquisitions and disposals.
He has recently advised several new entrants to the UK senior living market, helping them launch their platforms and advising them in relation to partnership and accords with care operators, to deliver a full service senior living offering.
The depth and breadth of his understanding of private healthcare transactions, is unparalleled.
Nottingham Law School (Distinction)
A keen skier and golfer. Loves nothing more than being out in the fresh air with his wife and two young children.
On rainy days, he builds lego space rockets and dens.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Freeths LLP provides a full-service offering to clients, which includes property finance, residential conveyancing, licensing, and assistance with all stages of regeneration projects and commercial and residential developments. Darren Williamson specialises in portfolio sales and acquisitions, predominantly in the food and retail sectors. Jon Smart focuses on commercial development and funding, areas in which he acts for investors, developers, landowners and occupiers. Guy Winfield is retained by major clients on an ongoing basis in relation to large-scale projects. Most notably, he recently advised Travis Perkins on around 200 assignments of leases. James Clamp and Janet Rhodes are also names to note.
- Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby - East Midlands > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - East Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment