Edward Pickard > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
Real Estate Litigation
Edward deals with all Real Estate litigation issues, including lease renewals, exercise of break options, easements, and covenant disputes. He has a focus on landlord-and-tenant work, particularly dilapidations disputes for both landlords and tenants. Edward has been praised for being very approachable.
Whilst Edward is experienced in litigation, he prefers to work with his clients to avoid disputes reaching such a stage. Instead, he focusses on managing the issues to commercial and practical resolutions.
Freeths LLP‘s ‘responsive and pragmatic’ team, which is based in Nottingham and Leicester, handles property disputes involving breaches of lease covenants, adverse possession, forfeiture and professional indemnity, among other areas. In Nottingham, Paul Tomkins‘ broad expertise includes service charges disputes, contested lease renewals and dilapidation claims. Simon Baigent, who is based in Leicester, represents real estate clients in various disputes. He also advises insolvent businesses and insolvency practitioners on their property portfolios. Edward Pickard is another key member of the team in Nottingham.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment