Adrienne Donneky > Hugh James > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Hugh James Offices
Two Central Square
- Go to...
Private client: Family
Adrienne Donneky is Senior Associate and heads up the family team. Adrienne is a highly experienced solicitor having practised in the area of family law for over 16 years. She advises individuals on a wide range of family matters including divorce and disputes between parents in relation to their children. Adrienne has particular expertise in cases concerning the resolution of financial issues on divorce and between unmarried couples on separation
Adrienne is also experienced in the preparation of prenuptial, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements.
Adrienne has acted in numerous high net worth and middle income cases including those with complex business, trust or pension elements and those in which one party is reluctant to engage in the court process.
Adrienne is known for her down to earth, no nonsense practical approach to ensure her cases progress in an efficient and cost effective way to achieve a good outcome for her clients. Many of Adrienne’s instructions come as a result of client recommendations.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Drawing upon the knowledge of several ‘highly skilled’ core family law practitioners and also able to leverage the expertise of practitioners in complementary areas of law including tax, probate and commercial, Hugh James excels in providing a holistic service to clients on high-value and complex financial relief cases and pre-marital agreements. Pivotal to the firm’s success in the area is ‘super bright’ team head Adrienne Donneky who ‘works tirelessly for good outcomes for clients’. The team also has a strong reputation for children work and in this context, Belinda Moseley ‘deals brilliantly with the most complex of cases’ on the private side, while consultant Mark Powell has a notable public law child practice and regularly acts on behalf of local authorities in South Wales and the West of England.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport