Alan Millband > Howes Percival LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
3 THE OSIERS BUSINESS CENTRE
- Go to...
Alan acts for clients ranging from small businesses to national and multi-national organisations. In the health and safety field he is the editor of a leading sector text book and a guest lecturer at the University of Derby.
2014 – Howes Percival, Partner
2006 – Berryman (latterly Shakespeares), Partner
1999 – Weightmans, Partner
1991 – Hattons, Partner
1988 – Hattons, Solicitor
1986 – Seviers, Solicitor
1984 – Gadsby Coxon & Copestake, Articled Clerk
‘The firm has a strong understanding of clients’ needs,‘ says a client of Howes Percival LLP. Practice head Alan Millband is mainly based in Leicester but increasingly works from the Norwich office, which handles both contentious and non-contentious work in a range of sectors but is particularly well known for its work in the minerals and extractives industry. Legal director Robert Starr, who works in both Cambridge and Northampton, handles health and safety and fire safety matters, often in the rail, food, retail and care sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation