Carl Mifflin > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Carl specialises in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency, in particular advising businesses and business owners on their duties, options and responsibilities when facing financial difficulties and acting for Insolvency Practitioners on insolvency appointments, business sales, investigations and asset recovery.
Carl is recognised for commercial and pragmatic advice to insolvency practitioners and business owners. At his previous firm, the Legal 500 recognised Carl as “one of the best insolvency lawyers in Nottingham”.
2014 to present : Howes Percival LLP
2010 to 2014 : Shakespeares
2006 to 2010 : Berryman
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Howes Percival LLP‘s team is ‘diverse with a wealth of expertise‘ in all aspects of insolvency. Contentious work is a key area of strength; the practice successfully settled a claim acting for the liquidators of a company in which the directors utilised a series of tax avoidance schemes to deprive HMRC of more than £24m. Leicester’s Carl Mifflin continues to win complex high value investigative and transactional non-contentious insolvency work from insolvency practitioners. Katie Summers in Northampton specialises in antecedent claims and acting on high value bankruptcy claims for various insolvency practitioners.
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - East Midlands > Finance
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Property litigation