Carl Mifflin > Howes Percival LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
3 THE OSIERS BUSINESS CENTRE
- Go to...
Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Carl specialises in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency, in particular advising businesses and business owners on their duties, options and responsibilities when facing financial difficulties and acting for Insolvency Practitioners on insolvency appointments, business sales, investigations and asset recovery.
Carl is recognised for commercial and pragmatic advice to insolvency practitioners and business owners. At his previous firm, the Legal 500 recognised Carl as “one of the best insolvency lawyers in Nottingham”.
2014 to present : Howes Percival LLP
2010 to 2014 : Shakespeares
2006 to 2010 : Berryman
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Howes Percival LLP‘s Leicester and Northampton team handles a wide range of contentious and transactional mandates, which includes restructurings, debt collection proceedings and insolvencies connected to investment fraud. The practice also distinguishes itself through its work on the government’s Insolvency Service Panel; this includes public interest winding up proceedings involving allegations of fraud. Leicester-based partner Carl Mifflin, who is described as ‘technically excellent’ by one client, often advises business owners on their duties and options during periods of financial difficulty. Katie Summers, who is based in Northampton, is an expert in contentious insolvency.
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - East Midlands > Finance
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation