Deborah Nigh > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Deborah qualified as a solicitor in March 1999 and has specialised, since then, in all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency. Deborah deals mainly with office holder claims identifying recoveries to be made for the benefit of the insolvent estate.
Deborah returns to Howes Percival where her legal career started, as a trainee solicitor in 1997, via the merger of niche insolvency practice, summers nigh law, with Howes Percival in June 2017.
2017 – Howes Percival llp (Partner)
2006 – 2017 summers nigh law llp (Partner)
1999 – 2006 emw law llp (solicitor/associate)
1997 – 1999 Howes Percival (trainee/solicitor)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Property litigation