Mr Anker Sorensen > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Anker Sorensen
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Anker Sorensen practices essentially in the area of corporate and restructuring with extensive experience in upper mid-market M&A work, including the sale and acquisition of under-performing companies, complex joint ventures, pre-insolvency strategy, restructuring companies, debt restructuring and related litigation.
He was awarded the Council of Europe Prize (Prix du Conseil de l’Europe) following his MBA at the EM Strasbourg Business School.
His book, “Corporate Rescue Procedures in France”, published in 1996 was prefaced by the Presiding Judge of the Paris Commercial Court.
Anker chaired the French chapter of the Turnaround Management Association until 2007.
In 2014, he was named a “top lawyer” by Thomson Reuters and asked to contribute a chapter on “Financial Restructuring in France, Trends and Key Strategies”, published by Aspatore Thought Leadership.
French, English, German, Danish
He is admitted at the Paris Bar since 1990 and at the Luxembourg Bar in December 2017.
Anker is a member of the Editorial Board of the monthly publication “International Corporate Rescue” and a regular contributor of articles to the French and international legal and financial press.
Anker holds a postgraduate degree of the Ecole de Management of Strasbourg and is a graduate of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Strasbourg. He holds two Master’s degrees in law (Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution