Philip Haddon > Hill Dickinson LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
THE BROADGATE TOWER
20 PRIMROSE STREET
- Go to...
Marine division, shipping team.
Partner dealing with casualty-related work, including collisions, salvage, groundings, strandings, oil pollution and fires. Extensive experience dealing with cases from initial instruction to final resolution, including on-site investigations, trials, arbitrations, mediation and other forms of final resolution. Also has extensive experience in marine insurance and charterparty and cargo matters.
Twelve years’ experience at sea with P&O; navigating officer on cruise ships for nine years, during which time he obtained his master mariner’s certificate; trained Hill Taylor Dickinson, qualified 2001, partner 2004; joined Hill Dickinson on merger in 2006.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Transport finance & leasing
- Transport > Travel