Diana Featherstonhaugh > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Diana Featherstonhaugh is a Consultant in the Real Estate Team.
Diana has extensive experience in relation to all aspects of commercial property, particularly investment property including acquisitions, sales and management advising regulated and unregulated property funds, lending institutions property developers, private companies and individual investors; she has particular expertise acting for fixed charge receivers advising on complex issues.
Trained Grangewoods; qualified 1981; solicitor Grangewoods 1979-89; Jacobson Ridley 1989-90; partner Hamlins LLP 1990 to date.
University of Kingston upon Thames (BA Hons 2(1)).
Horse trials (owns two horses), member of British Eventing.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance