Victoria Camfield > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Victoria is a Partner in the Real Estate team.
Victoria is trusted by her clients to provide proactive commercial advice, confidence and solutions. She has expertise acting across a variety of real estate transactions from sales and purchases and day to day asset management, to complex financing, re-financing, joint ventures, development agreements and bespoke contracts for the promotion of strategic residential land.
Victoria approaches transactions by operating as part of the client team and she has developed a number of long-term mutually successful client relationships.
She acts for a broad range of clients including privately owned investment funds, AIM listed occupiers, developers of both commercial and residential property and strategic residential land promoters.
Coupled with her development and investment work, Victoria has significant experience in the requirements of banks, funds and other institutions in secured lending, whether for acquisition or development.
Victoria has been ranked in Chambers and Partners for a number of years, and is recognised for her “fantastic range of expertise” and for being “a very sensible, straightforward and clear-thinking partner” and “an absolute pleasure to work with”.
Victoria joined Hamlins in 2021 from an international practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance