Mr Ahmed Hashim > Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co > Muscat, Oman > Lawyer Profile
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co Offices
MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
BAIT AL FALAJ STREET, PO BOX 686
- Go to...
Mr Ahmed Hashim
Ahmed Hashim has extensive experience advising international and regional corporate and institutional clients on a mix of public and private company formation, corporate transactions, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securitisation, corporate governance and joint ventures.
In addition, Ahmed Hashim has been acting as a legal advisor and assisting a number of closed and public joint stock companies in convening general meetings of the shareholders, including but not limited to, reviewing and approving agenda of AGM, EGM & Board of Directors and ensure that invitation procedures in accordance with the Commercial Companies Law, Capital Market Authority Law and the company’s articles of association, attending the General Meetings / Board Meetings and reviewing minutes of general meetings/board meetings, filing minutes of General Meetings with the MOCI / CMA.
- Associate in Walker Martineu Saleem, Oman (1989)
- Associate in Mansoor Jamal & Co (1989-2005)
- Senior Associate in Al Busaidy, Mansoor & Co (2006-2007
- Dentons, Oman (2007 – 2010)
- Senior Associate in Al Busaidy, Mansoor & Co (2010-2013)
- Partner in Al Busaidy, Mansoor & Co (2013-2019)
- Consultant in Al Busaidy, Mansoor & Co (2020-Present)
Arabic and English
Sudanese Bar Lawyers Association
University of Khartoum, 1984