Mr Zaza Bibilashvili > BGI Legal > Tbilisi, Georgia > Lawyer Profile
BGI Legal Offices
18 RUSTAVELI AVENUE, II FLOOR
- Go to...
Mr Zaza Bibilashvili
M&A, Dispute Resolution
Practices since 1998. Founding Partner at BGI, Georgia’s leading independent full-service law firm. Former Director at Ernst & Young Legal. 20-year experience of managing an internationally-recognized law practice. Top-ranked by every international legal directory that covers Georgia. Areas – Negotiations, Strategic Planning, Joint Ventures, M&A, Dispute Resolution (litigation and arbitration).
Georgian, English, Russian, French, Spanish.
Georgian Bar Association, Association of Law Firms of Georgia, American Chamber of Commerce, ICC Georgia
Tbilisi State University. JD equivalent.
Canisius College of Buffalo, NY, USA. BA. Dual degree in International Relations and French.
Opera, Literature, Sports, Travel.
- Leading individuals - Georgia > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - Georgia > Real estate and construction (and projects)
- Leading individuals - Georgia > Commercial, corporate and M&A
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Real estate and construction (and projects)