Viktoria Wahle > Gillespie Macandrew LLP > Perth, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Gillespie Macandrew LLP Offices
- Go to...
Land and Rural Business
Viktoria is an Associate in the Land and Rural Business team and joined Gillespie Macandrew in May 2017.
She is a graduate of the University of Edinburgh and has specialised in agricultural and rural property matters since qualifying and has experience in dealing with many aspects of agricultural tenancy matters. Viktoria also deals with a broad range of rural property matters including the acquisition and sale of country houses, estates, forestry and farms, acting for both borrower and lender in security transactions and has previous experience of advising in relation to both residential and commercial developments, particularly those with a rural context, including the drafting and negotiation of option agreements and planning promotion agreements.
In addition, Viktoria has experience in acting for both landowners and developers in a variety of projects including wind turbine developments, hydro schemes and solar power developments.
Viktoria is a member of the Agricultural Law Association and a graduate of the Scottish Enterprise Rural Leadership Programme 2016-2017. Viktoria was a tutor on the Diploma in Legal Practice at RGU for several years, latterly as senior tutor.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Gillespie Macandrew LLP regular acts on both sides of major land transactions which include aspects such as access disputes, contentious employment issues and disputes over the value of land. The practice, which is led by Robert Scott-Dempster, is also notable for the advisory service it provides the Land Commission in terms of regulating the relationship between landlords and farm tenants. Associate Viktoria Wahle advises on security transactions for relating to rural property and also acts for landowners and developers on renewable energy developments.
- Agriculture and estates - Scotland > Private client
- Rising stars - Scotland > Private client > Agriculture and estates
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation