Fiona Cameron > Gillespie Macandrew LLP > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Gillespie Macandrew LLP Offices
5 ATHOLL CRESCENT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Fiona is a Partner in Gillespie Macandrew’s dispute resolution and litigation team. She has particular specialism in property and employment disputes. Fiona acts for a variety of clients in Sheriff Court, Court of Session, Scottish Land Court and Employment Tribunal proceedings. She also regularly advises on a range of non-contentious matters, and maintains interest and experience in ADR, specifically mediation. Fiona prides herself on providing commercial, clear, solutions-driven advice.
Trained Gillespie Macandrew; qualified 2012; Associate (2015 – 2016); Partner (2016 – present)
Law Society of Scotland; co-chair of the Young Mediators’ Group
University of Aberdeen (2010, LLB (Hons)); University of Dundee (2011, DipLP))
Gillespie Macandrew LLP has a strong profile for land and rural sector property disputes, which frequently pertain to energy, infrastructure and other construction projects. The team’s workload also includes contentious commercial lease and right of way matters. Fiona Cameron heads the practice, which acts for land and estate owners, house builders and public sector bodies.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation