Victoria Brown > Anthony Gold Solicitors LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Anthony Gold Solicitors LLP Offices
The Cottons Centre 5th Floor
South-West Hay's Lane
- Go to...
Solicitor at the family team
Senior Associate Solicitor at the family team
“Victoria trained at Anthony Gold, qualified into the family department in 2017 and became a Senior Associate Solicitor in 2020.
Victoria practices in all areas of family law including finance, children, cohabitation and injunction work. She also regularly acts for clients in cases where domestic abuse is alleged, including emergency injunction proceedings, complex children proceedings and fact-finding hearings. Victoria has also worked on a number of cases involving internal and external relocation.
Victoria has a substantial case load of her own as well as assisting Kim Beatson on a number of her matters.
Victora is an active member of Resolution, e.g. currently on the solicitor panel for the Resolution and Advicenow Affordable Advice Service pilot.
Published in the New Law Journal, Family Law Journal, Lexis Nexis and Today’s Family Lawyer, as well as being a regular contributor to the Anthony Gold blog.
- Victoria is an active member of Resolution;
- Member of the London YRes Committee
- On the solicitor panel for the Resolution and Advicenow Affordable Advice Service.
- A member of the EDI committee at Anthony Gold.
- Published in the New Law Journal, Family Law Journal, Lexis Nexis and Today’s Family Lawyer
- Regular contributor to the Anthony Gold blog.”
- Volunteer providing legal support to victims of domestic violence who are applying for injunctions via the NCDV
- Volunteer contributor to the Families Need Fathers online advice forum
Victoria graduated from Durham University with a first class degree in Law and obtained a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course.
Victoria enjoys live music, keeping active and eating good food.”