Fiona Lyon > Anthony Gold Solicitors LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Anthony Gold Solicitors LLP Offices
The Cottons Centre 5th Floor
South-West Hay's Lane
- Go to...
Partner at Family team
Fiona has 14 years’ experience of family law and specialises in complex financial settlements and private children matters, often with an international element. Fiona has a strong reputation in the resolution of relationship breakdown from all types of families, including same-sex relationships and unmarried couples. Fiona is skilled in providing wealth protection advice, including on prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Fiona has considerable experience in high profile cases for high and ultra high net worth individuals including city/white collar workers, entrepreneurs, financiers, sports persons, pilots and international business people. She also acts for stay at home spouses or parents who may need help to secure their share of the matrimonial wealth. Fiona is building a practice in relation to the field of domestic and international surrogacy and has given talks on this subject with Goldsmith Chambers.
Fiona is also undertaking her mediation foundation course which she will complete at the end of 2022. Fiona intends to develop her practice as a mediator as soon as she completes the course.
- German (basic)
- French (basic)
- Spanish (basic)
• Fiona co-hosted a webinar on children matters with Marisa Allman of 36 chambers.
• Fiona has had articles published in Resolution magazine, The New Law Journal, The Daily Express, The Times, Clapham Mums and the “onlydads” website. Fiona also provides regular comments in the press on contemporary family law matters.
• Fiona also hosts a monthly webinar (Family Law Live!) with 36 Group Chambers that attracts the top lawyers and barristers of the profession as guest speakers. Family Law Live! has been nominated for the second year running for Commentator of the Year at the Family Law Awards.
• Fiona was awarded the Resolution Resilience Award in 2021 for her work on her webinar, her voluntary work with the National Centre for Domestic Violence and her work internally in the firm.
• Mentor for Women in Family Law
• Runs a team of volunteers that provide monthly legal support to victims of domestic violence who are applying for injunctions via the NCDV
• Fiona is a member of Resolution and was elected as member of the SW London Committee in 2019. Fiona is regularly involved in organising seminars and events for family law professionals to add value to their practice and to facilitate networking in the region.
• July 2020 – Present – Co-Chair of the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility committee
• Member of the firm’s Diversity and Equality Committee
University of Manchester
Fiona is a keen runner and swimmer and has taken part in various charity events for GOSH and Macmillan. Fiona took up yoga in lockdown and is an enthusiastic novice. Passionate traveller and committed bookworm being member of 2 book clubs.