Mr René Kieselmann > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Mr René Kieselmann
Banking & Finance, IT & Digital Business, IT contracts, IT-Outsourcing, Life Sciences & Health, Medical Cannabis, Public Law and Regulatory, Public Procurement, Subsidies and State Aid
René M. Kieselmann specializes in EU public procurement law and associated legal fields. Among others he is a member of SKW Schwarz’s IT & Digital Business and Life Sciences & Health Practice Group and has wide-ranging technical expertise in various areas. In addition to IT law, he advises on state aid law, subsidy law/grant law, and on rescue services and civil protection, i.e. the prevention of health hazards. Jointly with his team he is designing complex public procurement projects. René Kieselmann ensures adequate communication between bidders and clients, constructively conducting negotiations. SKW Schwarz advises on major bidding projects, including in the housing, in healthcare/pharmaceuticals and IT/banking sectors. He is also familiar with the structures of rescue services, civil protection, and disaster control as well as the regulatory context (SGB). Here he constructively designs award procedures on a long-term basis (“planning model”). In this connection, he also deals with issues of medical law ranging from emergency physicians to paramedics. While he is not litigating in court or before the Public Procurement Tribunal frequently, he has nevertheless gained considerable forensic experience since 2009, including at the Court of Justice of the European Union.
René M. Kieselmann is member of the DVNW (Deutsches Vergabenetzwerk), Examination Board Hunters’ Examination Berlin Senate Department, Mountain Rescue Schwarzwald, DLRG and Outdoorschule Süd.
Studies: Freiburg i. Br.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits