Ms Zoya Todorova > Dimitrov, Petrov & Co > Sofia, Bulgaria > Lawyer Profile
Dimitrov, Petrov & Co Offices
28 TODOR ALEXANDROV BLVD
- Go to...
Ms Zoya Todorova
Corporate Law, M&A and Competition Law Practice Groups
– Joined Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. in 2005; – 2004 – 2005 – Trainee at Georgieva, Petrov, Nenkov, Georgiev Law Firm, Sofia.
Sofia Bar Association
– 2015 – Scholarship received for the Summer Course on European Competition Law by the Academy of European Law, Trier, Germany; – 1999 – 2004 – Sofia University, Faculty of Law, Master of Law, LLM; – September 2003 – December 2003 – University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Faculty of Law, Courses on International – Commercial Disputes, European Union Law, European Court of Human Rights.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
A truly deep offering in the healthcare and life sciences sector is provided by Dimitrov, Petrov & Co due to the firm’s ‘real in-depth knowledge of the pharma and medical devices sector and the regulatory framework governing it.’ Biliyana Angelova heads the IP and life sciences group and leads on many of the key mandates. She is supported by leading corporate and regulatory partner Zoya Todorova and experienced associates Asya Vladimirova and Encho Simeonov. Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Eli Lilly instruct the firm and Gedeon Richter is a recent gain.
Leading corporate and M&A lawyer Zoya Todorova at Dimitrov, Petrov & Co is equally praised for her competition and anti-trust practice, attracting enviable clients such as Google, Pfizer and Telenor Bulgaria to the firm. On the litigious front, the firm successfully represented Sofia Airport in abuse of dominant position proceedings before the regulator. The team also includes experienced senior associate Donka Stoyanova, who co-advised on the Sofia Airport matter and is ‘very diligent‘. Clients rate the firm’s ‘impeccable professional approach‘.
Best known for its TMT capability, Dimitrov, Petrov & Co continues to expand into other sectors, gaining a broad client base of domestic and foreign clients ranging from individual entrepeneurs to global giants such as Pfizer. Notably, the firm acted for Telenor/PPF on its restructuring and spin-off of infrastructure from its retail businss, work led by ‘brilliant lawyer‘ and head of the practice Zoya Todorova and TMT specialist Hristo Nihrizov. Other key members of the team include Boyana Milcheva and associate Radina Tomanova.
Dimitrov, Petrov & Co has a robust practice, advising both energy suppliers and consumers with particular strength in regulatory and litigious matters. The multidisciplinary team is co-lead by Bogdan Petrov, who has deep industry experience and is assisted by ‘extremely experienced and knowledgeable’ senior associate Pencho Stanchev. Corporate lawyer Zoya Todorova is another key adviser.
- EU and competition - Bulgaria
- Healthcare and life sciences - Bulgaria
- Leading individuals - Bulgaria > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Leading individuals - Bulgaria > EU and competition
- Leading individuals - Bulgaria > Healthcare and life sciences
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Bulgaria
- Energy and natural resources - Bulgaria