Mr Peter Callens > Loyens & Loeff > Brussels, Belgium > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
- Go to...
Mr Peter Callens
Peter Callens is a member of the Corporate and M&A Practice Group in Belgium. He has extensive experience in national and international corporate transactions and post-transaction dispute resolution and is recognised for his expertise worldwide.
Peter has extensive experience in national and international corporate transactions. His focus is on mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments in a wide variety of economic sectors including insurance, manufacturing, healthcare, utilities and the IT business.
He also represents clients in litigation and arbitration proceedings primarily in post-M&A or shareholder disputes, and he is regularly appointed as an arbitrator in both ad hoc and institutional arbitration proceedings.
Peter has published articles on arbitration and on various corporate law related subjects, including takeover bids and corporate governance in the energy sector.
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Member of the Brussels Bar, 1982
- Chairman of the Belgian-Dutch Society (BENEV)
- Specialisation degree in Banking Law, Università degli Studi di Siena (Italy), 1982
- Master’s Degree in Law, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 1981
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Université de Namu (Belgium), 1978