Mr Carlos Rueda > Gómez-Acebo & Pombo > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Offices
- Go to...
Mr Carlos Rueda
Managing Partner of the Firm
Carlos joined Gómez-Acebo & Pombo in 1992, became a partner in 2001, was resident partner in Lisbon (2014-2015) and he is the Managing Partner of the Firm since 2016.
Professional career: Lawyer at Banco Central Hispano in 1992.
Teaching: Lecturer at the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas-ICADE (2007-2012)
Spanish and English.
Madrid Bar Association (since 1992).
Master of Law from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas – ICADE, Madrid (1988).
Known for its asset finance expertise, Gómez-Acebo & Pombo advises transportation, logistics and shipping companies in a range of shipping finance matters. The practice is also supported by the firm’s tax, regulatory and litigation departments. Miguel Lamo de Espinosa leads the team alongside Carlos Rueda, who specialises in asset, infrastructure and structured financing and banking.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Projects and energy
- Public law
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Private equity
- Transport: Other transport
- White-collar crime
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Real estate and construction
- Transport: Shipping