Denise Kirwan > Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Healthcare, Child Protection
Partner-in-Charge Child Protection Department
Denise specialises in advising State bodies on extremely sensitive issues arising from applications under the Child Care Act, the detention of minors under the Inherent Jurisdiction of the High Court, the ECHR Act, provisions of Brussels 11 Regulations, Adoption, Mental Health, matters relating to Juvenile Justice, Healthcare provision (both clinical and primary care), issues regarding Medical Consent, the Law of Capacity as it relates to both minors and vulnerable adults, and other Healthcare related legislation, Regulations and Guidelines.
English and French
- Member of the International Association for Infant Mental Health
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- Committee member, Cork Family Lawyers’ Association
- BA (ES), University of Limerick
- Trainer/Tutor on Master of Social Work (MSW) course, UCC
- Lecturer/Trainer to Social Workers, Bessboro family support services, Arbour House Addition services, HSE National Counselling service and others