Venue: Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, Burj Daman, Happiness Street, DIFC, Dubai, UAE
The Legal 500 Middle East Disputes Summit returns for its second year on 22 April at Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre.
This one-day GC-led summit brings together over 150 top practitioners to discuss the issues defining disputes across the region.
The Legal 500 will be joined by headline sponsors Al Tamimi & Company and a number of leading names, including White & Case, K&L Gates, 4 Stone Buildings, Hardwicke, and King & Wood Mallesons to discuss topics including:
- The smoking gun: How legal teams can prepare for a dispute and spot signs of danger before it’s too late;
- A practical guide to the use of technology in disputes: what tech is available and how it can be used effectively within the disputes process and beyond?;
- IP-related disputes in the GCC, their significance to the new economy and applicability in the DIFC;
- Unpacking delay analysis: the use and value of delay experts in the construction industry;
- Disputes and succession planning in family-run businesses;
- Economic trends across the GCC and how they are likely to impact disputes over the coming months;
- Betting the bank: Disputes in the financial services industry.