THE LEGAL 500 AWARDS: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. “WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME/RESOURCES TO PUT IN EVEN MORE SUBMISSIONS”
There are no submissions for our awards – it is based on the submissions law firms have already have provided and on our extensive research into the in-house market.
2. “OH GREAT, ANOTHER AWARDS. I GUESS IF WE DON’T BUY A TABLE, WE WON’T WIN AN AWARD”
We have a very different approach to our awards. The shortlists for law firm categories and in-house categories are published on the day that each new book goes live, and we announce the winners of those awards on the website a week later. One person from each winning firm or company will be invited to attend an exclusive networking dinner three months after that – and there will be no cost.
3. “WE DON’T WANT TO PAY FOR A TABLE AT AN EVENT. WE CAN NEVER FILL THE TABLE ANYWAY WITH TEN PEOPLE”
Let me repeat – there is no cost attached. Only winners are invited, and it is one person per winning firm that can attend
4. “BUT THESE EVENTS ARE TEDIOUS, ENDLESS SPEECHES AND AWARDS BEING PRESENTED”
No speeches and no presentations – it’s an exclusive networking opportunity
5. “EVERYONE CLAIMS THESE THINGS ARE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES, BUT IN REALITY, WE ARE ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF OUR COMPETITOR LAW FIRMS”
At our recent UK awards, every single winning firm representative was sat next to at least one GC at dinner. Click here to see what people in the UK had to say about our new approach to awards: TESTIMONIALS
If you have any questions about the awards, please email email@example.com.